Find all the answers to your questions regarding the Axi Copy Trading app.
- Am I able to change the size of a trade I’m copying?
- Am I able to close the trades I have copied myself?
- Are other traders able to copy my trades?
- Are you able to see a copy traders open trades before you copy them?
- Can I control the number of trades I want to copy from someone?
- Can I copy multiple traders at the same time?
- Can I open two different accounts as a signal provider on the Axi Copy Trading app?
- Can I view my opened trades through both Axi & MetaTrader 4?
- Can IB client or account tagged under IB register for Axi Copy Trading?
- Do I have to have an account with Axi to register in the Axi Copy Trading app?
- Do the traders I copy trades from receive commission?
- Does the copy trading app work with demo trading accounts?
- Does using the Axi Copy Trading app incur any additional charges?
- How can I become a copier in the Axi Copy Trading mobile app?
- How can I find good traders to copy?
- How can I reset max drawdown?
- How do I connect the copy trading app to my MT4 account?
- How do I copy a trade?
- How do I edit my profile information after creating an account?
- How do I stop copying traders?
- How do I unlink my Axi Copy Trading account?
- How does copy trading work?
- How fast are my trades copied from another trader?
- I forgot my Axi Copy Trading password. How can I reset it?
- I haven’t received the email to reset my Axi Copy Trading password. What can I do?
- I want some copiers to stop copying my signal. How can I do that?
- Is copy trading risky?
- Is the Axi Copy Trading app regulated?
- What are the “Round up to minimum trade size” and “Copy existing trades” options on the Axi Copy Trading app?
- What is Performance Fee?