MT4 is supported across a variety of devices – understand how to get the most out of it on your preferred platform.
- What types of orders can I place on my iPhone app?
- How do I zoom in/out of the chart on my iPhone app?
- Can I place a trailing stop on the iPhone app?
- Can I use EAs on the iPhone app?
- Can I add custom indicators to the iPhone app?
- Can I use indicators on the MT4 iPhone app?
- What types of orders can I place on my Android MetaTrader4 app?
- How can I zoom in and out of the chart on my MetaTrader 4 Android app?
- Can I place a trailing stop on the Android MT4 app?
- Can I use EAs on the Android MT4 app?
- Can I use indicators on the Android MT4 app?
- What happens if I lose connection on my MT4 Android app?
- I have a Pro account and I can't trade. Why is that so?
- What is an Invalid Stop Loss (SL) or Take Profit (TP)?
- What are "Off Quotes"?
- What does the "Market Closed" notification mean?
- Why am I seeing a "Not Enough Money" notification?
- MetaTrader 4 Connectivity Issues
MetaTrader 4 Platform
- The chart price appeared to reach my Take Profit but did not trigger. Why?
- How do I install an Expert Advisor on MT4?
- What are offline charts?
- Why does my platform not perform the live update?
- Why are there gaps on my chart? How do I fix these gaps?
- What does OHLC on a chart mean?