Get all the tips and information you need to trade across our range of markets.
Margins and Leverage
- What is leverage and what do I need to know?
- Will I be warned if I have low margin?
- Can I lose more money than I have in my account?
- What is a Margin Call?
- What if my account balance falls below my margin requirement?
- What’s the difference between Initial Margin, Variation Margin and Total Margin?
- What is Blockchain?
- What is Bitcoin mining?
- What are the advantages of trading Bitcoin with Axi?
- What is a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Do I own the actual cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin when trading it with Axi?
- Can I trade cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin here in Axi?
- What is Over The Counter (OTC) trading?
- Can I hold positions over the weekend and major holidays?
- What is the difference between a Long or Short position in Forex?
- How do I know when major economic news announcements are due?
- How are currency prices determined?
- Can I place a trade when the market is closed?
- What kind of commodities do you offer here in Axi?
- What precious metals can I trade here in Axi?
- What are the pip values on precious metals?
- How do I calculate the required margin for Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium trades?
- What is the minimum trade size for Precious Metals?
- What are the trading hours for precious metals?
- What is the difference between an Index Cash CFD and Index Futures CFD?
- Where do you get the pricing for oil from?
- What type of oil contracts do you offer?
- How do I calculate my margin requirement for a CFD commodity position?
- How much is required to open a CFD position?
- What is the minimum volume I can trade for a CFD product?