After your Axi Select and Allocation accounts have been set, and funds deposited in the account, you can now start trading. When a trade is placed in MT4, it should immediately reflect in the dashboard in both Axi Select (Trader) and Allocation accounts.
When you trade with Axi Select accounts, you have the freedom to trade a broad spectrum of markets.
However, not all symbols can be copied to your Allocation Account.
Check below which symbols are eligible to be copied to your Allocation Account:
|Eligible for Copying to Allocation Account
|Ineligible for Copying to Allocation Account
|All Forex symbols
|UK & US oil
|All other commodities cannot be copied
|Gold & Silver
|All other metals cannot be copied
|Bitcoin (BTCUSD) and Ethereum (ETHUSD) only
|All other cryptocurrencies cannot be copied
|Meta, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Tesla, Netflix, Apple
|Other equities cannot be copied
|Index futures only
|Brent, WTI, Cocoa, Coffee, Copper, Nat Gas, Soybean, Gold & Silver
Cryptocurrencies: Out of all the cryptocurrencies you may trade, only Bitcoin (BTCUSD) and Ethereum (ETHUSD) are copied to the Allocation Account.
Equities (Shares): While you may trade various stocks, only trades in Meta, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Tesla, Netflix, and Apple are eligible for copying.
Futures: You can trade all future symbols we offer, but only index futures will be copied to the Allocation Account.
Although there is no maximum limit on the trading volume, each stage in the Axi Select programme requires a minimum number of trades to be made each calendar month.
For example, the Seed stage requires at least 20 trades, while the Incubation and subsequent stages require a minimum of 40 to 50 trades.
Another important trading point for Axi Select is the minimum equity. Minimum Equity is the only trading restriction we apply.
If you exceed the maximum allowable loss in your Allocation Account (10%), your account will be moved into quarantine.
Please Note: The 10% maximum loss is calculated based on the initial equity on entering the stage rather than their all-time high. This means that any additional deposit, made in the middle of the phase, will not contribute to minimizing the 10% loss.
When entering a quarantine period, all open positions in the Allocation Account will be closed, no further funding allocations will be made, and use of the Allocation Account will be paused until quarantine has been completed.
A quarantine period is scheduled to end two weeks from the date your account was first placed in quarantine, provided the account meets the stage qualifying criteria.
If, at the time the quarantine period is scheduled to end, the account equity and/or Edge score are below the required level, you will not be able to commence the stage or use the Allocation Account until the requirements are met.
- First quarantine: You will be invited back to the previous stage two weeks from the date the account was placed in quarantine, provided qualifying criteria have been met.
- Second quarantine: You will be invited back to the previous stage two weeks from the date the account was placed in quarantine, provided qualifying criteria have been met.
- Third quarantine: You will be invited to rejoin the programme at Seed stage, provided qualifying criteria have been met. For traders who have reached the Pro stages, once you reach the Pro 500 stage, should you drop to quarantine you'll be invited to return to the Pro stage (provided this is not your 3rd drop to quarantine). Similarly, once you reach the Pro M stage, should you drop to quarantine you’ll be invited to return to the Pro 500 stage (provided this is not your 3rd drop to quarantine).
Please Note: Quarantine does not apply to the Seed Stage.
Can I Reset the Seed Stage?
Yes, you can. By selecting 'Reset', all trading statistics will be erased and any active trades in the Allocation account will be immediately closed. This reset won't impact the Edge score. If you still meet the Seed stage criteria post-reset, you can re-enter the programme at the Seed stage. If not, to rejoin, you must achieve an Edge score of 50 and maintain $500 USD in equity. Once this action is taken, it's final and irreversible.
If I am dissatisfied with the results in my existing Axi Select account, can I delete it and create a new one?
No, you are allowed to have only one Axi Select account. If you are not happy with your performance, you can always reset the stats (not including the Edge Score) in the Dashboard and start with fresh stats from Seed.
Why doesn't my Edge score change significantly when I make trades?
The Edge score reflects your entire trading history. Consequently, if you have a substantial volume of past trades, new trades may not have a significant impact on the score.
Why does my Edge Score show zero?
The most common reasons why your Edge Score appears as zero are the following:
- New Account: To generate a score, you must place at least 20 unique trades in your Axi Select trading account.
- Drop out: If you have dropped out from the Seed phase and you originally enrolled with an Edge Score from an existing account, your Edge Score will be zero again. In this case, you will need to place 20 unique trades, on the Axi Select to be able to rejoin the Seed phase.
Please watch this video to learn more about Unique Trade.
The Axi Select Trading Room welcomes Axi Select users who have reached the Seed stage, providing a vibrant community of traders to share ideas, strategies, and insights. It is a platform designed to seek trading-related inquiries and access market analysis resources.
Clients will be able to access a wealth of knowledge through live educational videos and market analysis from experienced traders, fostering mutual growth and learning. They will also have the ability to interact with pro traders and receive regular market analysis which empowers users to elevate their trading skills.
To access the Trading Room, the client can click on the “Enter the Trading Room” button that can be found inside of the client’s Axi Select account, in the Client Portal.